2018 Online Registration
CALL TO ARTISTS
6th ANNUAL WOOD RIVER VALLEY STUDIO TOUR
Saturday, August 18th
Sunday, August 19th
10AM to 5PM
- Log In Page – either use your Cafe’ log in credentials from prior year or set up a free account
- After Log In you will be taken to “My Café Entries”
- Select “Apply to Calls” in the menu (in center of the green bar at the top)
- You will be taken to “Call Listings” and under “Search” in “Keyword” enter – 2018 Wood River Valley Studio Tour
- Select “Go”
- Select “Apply to This Call” at the bottom of the screen
- “Agreement for the Tour” is next viewed; must be read; and then make the appropriate selection at the end
- “Yes, I Agree”, if selected, will take you to the “Application”
- Select “Save Application” at any time in the process and return to complete later for submission BY APRIL 24th to qualify for the lower early registration fee
- Select “Submit” only after FULLY completing the application
Artists can request tech support in responding to the Call
at Cafe Help; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by phone, toll free, at 888.562.7232.
CaFE™ Tech Support is available Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, MT.
Qualifying applicants maintain a working art studio located within the Wood River Valley of Idaho. Accepted artists are expected to have completed a body of work representing a cohesive, visual art form, with professional execution. Wood River Valley Studio Tour, Inc. defines the visual arts as art forms that are primarily visual in nature, such as ceramics, drawing, painting, sculpture, textile, printmaking, photography, fine woodworking, and filmmaking. Artists are encouraged to contact Wood River Valley Studio Tour, Inc. with any questions as to the suitability of their art form and its acceptance for inclusion in the tour.